X-treme Berry

Urdedpal

My preference in blunt wraps are True Blunts. I am a big fan of the Kush and the Sweet Cherry. I really dislike the Ex-otiq but the rest are OK.
This one is X-treme Berry. It taste good and has a berry flavor but there is no extreme in the blunt wrap but the name. True blunts wrap well and they are fantastic for rolling cones. Some people prefer cones because of its burning charactaristics and I really like cones because you can get more weed in it. My cones by the way are about 3 times bigger than a Cyclone XL cone. The bud is White Skunk. Super tasty weed with a very strong high.
Its the beginning of the weekend and I had a bad week so I decided to indulge a little lol.
Blunt is 2.9 grams and bud is 5.4 grams.:cheesygrinsmiley:

100_17011.JPG

looks very yummy. sorry to hear about your bad week, hope you canrelax over the weekend and have a better week coming up

thats a very nicely rolled cone! im envious! thats also some friggin excellent weed to smoke :allgood:

i miss seeing your fatty cones urdedpal, nice to see you still are rollin em up

Less time to smoke a cig, bout 2 to 3 minutes. I use a grinder and just roll then pack the rest in. I now use a piece of cardboard for the end so loose pieces of herb don't go in the mouth when first lighting it. I one time rolled three of these for a party. After the first one most people were done for the night so I only bring one to a party now plus maybe a joint or two. People love it when I do bring some glass but the PHX has only left my house once.
I will be getting a Roor Crown soon. Its the king of Roors.

:adore: How many grams did you put in that canon??? Damn...I only vaporize about a gram a day & that's when I'm off work...I wish I could grow bro...I'd love to send some pics in of a large jar of buds next to a Volcano...but alas...my wife barely tolerates that I use at all...I tried to negotiate for growing, but that is a battle for another day...
:laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley: Hopefully she will relax about that just like it took a whole year just to convince her that use MMJ does not make me a derelic.:sasmokin:

ahh another look and it makes me wish i had enough... oh well i should be getting some pineapple i tried at my G's house... was bomb.

you should post a pic when you get it.

o and that blunt looks really good... i want one.

Back
Top Bottom