How do i avoid this?

Mike Matula

burn19.JPG

I used to get something very similair : do you get this on every plant durning similair times in your cycle? Do you feed heavy?
My problem was fixed by adding a cal/mg and cutting nutes in half.
If you see it all the time then I would say get a water test, a use a lighter dose of nutes.
If its just a small area of the plant just a good flush should do.
is this hydro or soil?
and of course ph'd water.

Cal magging for sure. Think it's the floralisious plus.I'm running full line GH expert drain to waste in soil. Happy Frog and roots mixed

You are burning them. that's classic nute-burn. If you are soil it is because you let it build-up. If hydro, then you know what you did.... The twist and riffle are tell-tale.

That is also a dark-green showing you ran this hot for a while before it burned. flush it with gross amounts of water.

You are burning them. that's classic nute-burn. If you are soil it is because you let it build-up. If hydro, then you know what you did.... The twist and riffle are tell-tale.

That is also a dark-green showing you ran this hot for a while before it burned. flush it with gross amounts of water.

Ditto that mate did this on the beginign of this grow journal and Mcloadie advised me to flush the crap out of them and, guess what? It works and then you have to allow the soil to dry, don't want to over water and then increase in very small baby steps every otehr watering. The reason for the every other watering for the feed is to allow the fresh water without any nutrients in it to flush any salt build up out which can cause lock out and even the death of our precious babies, OG

Back
Top Bottom