how do i rehydrate my over-dried crop? help

Re: how do i rehydrate my over-dried crop?? help

if you put them in mason jars then try wetting the top of the lid before closeing them.. if you do that for a few days they should start to get moist... or just put some lettice in with it.

Re: how do i rehydrate my over-dried crop?? help

was thinking about putting lemons in with them, maybe i could get some extra flavor. thanks, i like the lettuce idea.

yeah, but they're dry too, did some with wet paper towels, some with orange peels, some with lemon peels, will let you know how it comes out

i used tupperware type dishes dampen a couple paper towels put them over the opening then snap the lid on the buds will draw the moisture from the towels. the mason jars mentioned would work to just according to your preference. good luck with it

Fruit can mold VERY fast.

I've seen quaps ruined in under 12 hours from an 1/8 of an apple.

Also.. You're mangling the taste by using fruit or bread. Bread gives off alcohols, and other things you don't want in your bud either. And don't use carrots, they're just as prone to mold as apples.

If you absolutely have to use anything, get a very very fine mister that is clean, and take one bud, lightly dust it a few times, let it sit for 10 minutes, hit it again, and put it back in the jar with the rest.

Rotate it a bit over the next few days to make sure the moisture spreads evenly, and repeat as necessary, just don't over do it, or you'll be asking for mold.

I could cry at how many times, I've seen folks ruin a 1/4 pounder... NO CHEESE ON MINE PLEASE! :)

I've put orange peels in mason jars to re-moisten buds for 12 hours, that's plenty of time and they are very moist at that point.

Then spread the buds out for 15 minutes or so on aluminum foil and let them air dry a bit. Then back in the jars.

Back
Top Bottom