How far into pre flower/flowering an auto can you defoliate?

SimeonToko

I’m about a 1 week into pre flower/ flowering and one of my two plants ( Girl Scout Monkeys & Pink Panama X Chemdogging) and I have LST’d them but one is super bushy and I wanna allow more light and air into the foliage. Do I defoliate or leave as is?

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

I’m about a 1 week into pre flower/ flowering and one of my two plants ( Girl Scout Monkeys & Pink Panama X Chemdogging) and I have LST’d them but one is super bushy and I wanna allow more light and air into the foliage. Do I defoliate or leave as is?

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg
That's A Good Question @SimeonToko I have found that waiting until week 3-4 wi an autoflowers to "Tie em down " and start LST about week 2.5-3.5.. to Allow more light for the lower flowers. Will increase growth exponentially. For expected flowers. So have space and Ventilation for such.

Your plants look Great n Healthy BTW!! :goodjob:

That's A Good Question @SimeonToko I have found that waiting until week 3-4 wi an autoflowers to "Tie em down " and start LST about week 2.5-3.5.. to Allow more light for the lower flowers. Will increase growth exponentially. For expected flowers. So have space and Ventilation for such.

Your plants look Great n Healthy BTW!! :goodjob:
Hey thanks BUD lol I decided to do some more defoliation today because I’m going to be feeding. I’m new and I wanna experiment a bite so trial and error it is lol. Wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom