How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less

Im quite new here aswell, but I figured I'd share my one gem of knowledge
:tokin:

I actually had both a urine and blood test done, the urine was sent to the "supper accurate" machine in the labs that takes a while to get back. I was really freaking out about the blood test, those are alot more accurate than the urine ones...

So I assume you passed the blood test then as we'll?? I'm facing similar situation, I will have about 3 weeks clean when I have to test, urine and blood.

im 5'11 155 active and smoke at least half ounce week... smoked all the way up until the day before my test. that morning i drank 32oz of water waited an hour drank a detox with another 32oz of water. took 5mg creatine supplements two days prior and also took 4 asprin.. waited a couple of hours and went to the PO and took my test and passed!! first time i tried with sur-jell no asprin no creatine and it came back diluted... i think the creatine is key if you are going to dilute.

So, i have a drug test coming up in oh, like i'd say, 10 hours. I seriously need to know if this method works. Because i'm about to go to Wal-mart and get the pills.
My friends have told me to Drink a gallon of pure cranberry juice, and water. And work out.
I stayed home today from school because i slept in, and now i can't work out with Swimming or sit in the sauna for 20 minutes like i usually do. I smoked 3 days ago, and i CANNOT come up positive under any curcumstance. Anyway someone can shed some light on my situation?

Got a test in 2-5 days. Anyine found a legit way to mask/detox . I got synthic urine but they say that can also be caught. Just in a need a safe way were I don't need to stress on the fact:thumb:

Hey guys I need some help, so I'm currently in college and have gotten busted by the school for smoking so they now give me random drug tests whenever they see fit. Anyways I had my last drug test about a month ago and after that I smoked for about a week and then quit because I knew I had the possibility of one more test. However, my buddy came down to visit me on Nov. 23, since then it had been about a week or two since I had smoked. (let's just call it a week to be safe) Well we ended up smoking A LOT, probably about 4 or 5 blunts, one or two had some codine on them. Anyways I just got a call this morning that I will need to come in and take a drug test at around 12pm tomorrow and I need to know how many pills to take as it seems the Spring Valley has changed their formula since this post was made.

The stats for the DHA (for 1 tablet) are as follows:

Vitamin C - 180mg
Vitamin B1 - 50mg
Vitamin B2 - 12.5 mg
Vitamin B3 - 50mg
Vitamin B6 - 5mg
Folate - 400mcg
Vitamin B12 - 12.5 mcg
Biotin - 45mcg
Pantothenic acid - 50mg

Please help me, I'm freaking out because I don't want to get kicked out of school because I got drunk one night and wanted to smoke with my buddy that I've known since grade school. I have had these pills for about a week and have taken a full dose the night I got them as well as taken the recommended values mostly everyday since I have had them. (I probably skipped 3 or 4 days since we just had our thanksgiving break). Also would it be smart to go to my local smoke shop and get something from them to clear me out?

Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it. I will be watching this thread like a hawk waiting for replies.

Edit: Just for clarification this drug test will be held in a medical testing facility, I'm not sure what they use but you basically go in the bathroom, pee in a cup, bring it back out and put a red piece of clear tape on it with your initials and then leave. I'm not sure what they do after that but there are a few machines in the lab so this is not a pee on the stick or whatever kind of test.

What if it has been 3 1/2 hours since step 2 you have been doing step 3 and your still not peeing clear? Should I take the Vitamin B complex again and try testing or just try testing or keep flushing?

The Super Clean P product is crap as is passadrugtest.com they are rude, and dont honor their money back gaurentee and more importantly you spend $100's of dollars on their products and still fail! This solution did not work for me either, however everyone is different and i say due to all the positive responses worth a try. I am trying the pectin routine now hopefully that works, if not I am going to retry this, and if all else failes guess I'll be locked up :(

Do not use pass drug test .com super clean P does not work and they are rude just a rip off my friend, i know am now sweating the jail time i will be doing if i can't find something to work for me by tomorrow morning and Super Clean P did not failed my at home DT right away!

First THANK YOU so much for replying so fast !!

Can you tell me how many of the super B do you take?? I wanted to know if the extra 5, to get the pee back to yellow that the original post mentions, is essential to the result?? I usually dont take any type of medicines or vitamins so I was a little skeptical to take so much at once. I still decided to try the method, but since I am testing for myself right now, I didnt take 10 Super B. I only took 5 !!
You say I should wait for my pee to get clear after pounding lots of water, how long should this process take??? Im still peeing yellow after 5 hours.. but Im not pounding lots of water either.
I will try the way you said tomorrow again.
I still dont know which day Ill be getting the DT done. Next week for sure though.
Right now I have around 150 pounds, I lost some weight after stopping (about 6 pounds)! And I do smoke everyday, in fact many times during the day If Im off. and that has been going one for a long time... about 10 years. I do not go to the gym but at work Im very active and like you, if I consider sex as an exercise, I could say I exercise 3-4 times a week. I do smoke cigarettes, about 2-3 a day, but I smoke American Spirit if that makes any difference !!
This DT is very important to me. I bought the SUPER CLEAN P, have you heard of it?? from Pass Your Test - visit us before you buy pass drug test products. I dont know if I should rely on this Super Clean P or keep trying with this method that you have been trying. Any thoughts on that?? There is no way for me to test the Super Clean P unless its on the day of.

I feel better by sharing all this with somebody that has been through the same situation. Its eating my mind and affecting my life right now...

Once again thank you for listening to me and replying. Any thoughts are very appreciated.

Ive seen the previous posts, with all the supplements...however, I smoked one blunt yesterday 1/29/14 and i have urine drug test tomorrow 2/1/14 @ 2pm.. Im 5"2, 128pounds, and i dont smoke everyday. So, my questions to you all are 1) if i do that supplemental plan will it work? 2) what do you think is the best way For me to pass? 3) OR, am I just f*cked Lol!? =/

Very insightful info. Your components are very similar to that of other flush products, so it makes total sense. B complex vits. are the first ingredients in most flush products, so I don't know why people discredit niacin. The herbal components are also important, but technique is key.

The rainbow strip on the test cup is to measure pee temperature. If you try to use someone else's pee and don't have it up to body temp, they will know. Basic 12 panel pee tests don't detect dilution. So happy it worked for him!

Pectin is an interesting idea. Pectin absorbs and expedites cholesterol (fat) out of your system. Apples are high in pectin and that's where the phrase "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" comes from. They naturally lower your cholesterol.

this worked for me - i didn't take the extra 5 b-complex, i couldn't with how bad they tasted lol. but i'm a decent sized girl, smoked the day before the drug test and then took the vitamins.

had to take a surprise drug test for a job at walmart (yay) but still. worked for me, a heavy smoker! i recommend it :)

Hey just saw your post and noticed that you said you were a heavy weed smoker.... I've been smoking weed pretty much for the past 2 years. I have a drug test at the end of march (so still some time). From what I understand you smoked the day before the drug test and all you had to do was take some vitamins to pass the test? I think I might be missing something but I got a little lost in this conversation ahhaha (may or may not have just smoked a bowl)

Back
Top Bottom