How many chemicals do you think this hash is.. (photos included)

Yatzii

Right i live on an island in the channel islands and the only weed we get here is has that is normally classed as rocky or pollen i just want to show you guys what it looks like etc because i am pretty sure its laced with all sorts. I have had 2 werid nights on it where i have had major symptoms of acid reflex though from googleing it looks like alot of people have this from smoking decent bud. Symptoms where struggle breathing, pain in my chest, weezing worst when going to bed and this has been the first time and happen on both nights of smoking a good few joints. I can say the stuff isn't amazing i smoke loads of bud up in Maine in America when i go out there and that stuff is alot better, more high and a better high.

When doing a Hash test where you break a matchsize head bit off smelt spicy but something abit unpleasant lingered and it lefts a big yellow stain on the object below. Smoke that came off it was white/blue so no brown smoke or black. The ash was dark.

Whats your opinion (be much appreciated before i carry of smoking this stuff):

This was test and you can see the yellow stain it left

P1060132.jpg

The Hash itself

P1060131.jpg

P1060129.jpg

Cheers for reading all comments appreciated, all about my health really so its all good.

Back
Top Bottom