how much is a gram?

1 ounce = 28.3495231 grams ^^so he would be right, but around here an eighth consists of 5 grams, a quarter 10, a half 20 an so on...its weird but im not complaining

DiM3y said:
I have seen so many of these threads with American prices so i thought i would give a little input into Australian pricing;

Gram - $20
Fifty - $50 (well duh), 3.5grams
Quart - $100, 7 grams
Halfy - $150, 14 grams
Ounce - $290, 28 grams

you pay a grip for pot. if it cost that much i would stick to dubs.

It really depends if the bud is wet or not, lighter or heavier. Like said before a 1/4 is 7g...it's a 1/4 of 28g..28g=1oz. Alright well if your dro is dense and dry the blunt you roll it in should look similar to a mini cigar in size..that's when it's broken up..it should look close to a gumball and dense too(if hydro). Schwag i really don't know the weight on that. For haze a gram will probably be a bit bigger then a gumball but less dense probably. The gram of haze would be about the size of a push pop container or a gumball if dense, if not dense and pretty loose which a lot of haze is it will probably look the size of a meatball but not nearly as dense. I tried to help n it should help a bit because i'm sure nothing else here helped you much...best thing to do though is get a scale and then start learning the bud in your area and how much it is.

IshmarRodriguez said:
So what your saying is buy mass far up in the apache mountains, then resell it to people hanging out at the bottom of the grand canyon... then profit!

I have to tell you. I read that and sat here staring at it for like a whole minute and laughed.

Props man.

Back
Top Bottom