How much do you usually pick up?

THEWEEDENDTOKER

I get 5 grams for $35 right here in Toronto. Since I only smoke on weekends, it last me for a quite a bit. Anyways I am just curious how much do you guys usually pick up and what are the best deals that you get from your dealer?

I usually pick up quater ounces for $55 and eigth's for $30, a quater well usually last two-three weeks and a eigth doesn't last longer then a week and half

always 1/8th's for $30can usually lasts a week and some days no point in ever getting less anyway.
sometime's get quaters for $50Can if i have the money.
always Quality B.C Bud

i usally grab half quarters for 25. if not a 20 sack. I dont buy dimes anymore.

I get 1/8 for 25$-30$CND depending on the quality. I'll only get an 1/8, ¼ max at a time, I don't want my shit going dry.

Lol, i'm way outta the ballpark on this one. I buy half pounds to pounds at a time. I sell it though, which explains why I buy so damn much. hehe.....i just comped a QP of White Rhino today. I'd say it was worth every penny of the grand I spent.....another day, another night....

usually buy a quarter of dank every friday.......

jimmy_pie said:
damm a grand on a qp even if it is White rhino fuck that
I get it from the club (usually they don't let you take more then an ounce a day, my pal works at a nearby club and takes care of me on that. ounces of white rhino sell for 305 a piece. so ya, a QP of white rhino from the club for 1000 bucks isnt all that bad.

shit shit shit shit that fucking expensive ive got white rhino o's for au$250 mind its not often they have it though

I usually pick up 1000 NOK worth of hash, that's like 150$ and 13-14 grams.
And the funny thing is that almost everytime i buy (atleast every 2 weeks) i get new and actually better shit, i like this trend ;)

Back
Top Bottom