How much you pay?

_qWERTY said:
rofl, I remember typing that in...damn that was a long time ago.
lol yea it was... *Argh* how I hated DOS! Thank god for OS X ;)

If I wanted the best shit I could find I'd pay 285 an oz.

Originally Posted by lua444
some poeple always say jah bless,can any body tell me the meaning of that?????????

JAH is a god with a little G. I believe Jah was the god of the sun. The ancient Egyptians worshiped Jah and all the pharohs were believed to be the manafistation of and JAH in the flesh. Jah has recently become popular through the New Age religion and Rastafarianism.

Jah also happens to be a black ethiopian emperor that is believed to be the Messiah of the Jews. But a Black man instead of Hebrew. In other words Jesus was phoney and Haile Selassie is the "real" Messiah.

You definatly need to be a heavy Ganja smoker to fall for that one.

Rastafari - Wikipedia

It's $25 to $30 an eighth of dank and $150 for an ounce here. BTW antivirus, your avatar reminds me of a bong I used to have. It was a simple, straight chamber glass-on-glass bong and I put an apple sticker on it and named it the "iBong".

man and i thought i was gettin hooked up...well its a good deal for me...
southern cali...

bomb cali kush...$40-1/8th....

$50 dollars a 1/4 for some nice dank from the guy in the building over from me..

$20 dollars a 1/4 from another person I know...his stuff isnt good quality..

or free from my neighbor...we give her rides and stuff.

here in yorkshire where I come from, it's not in plentyful supply so I'd expect to pay £25.00 for a good 8th!

^^ yeah i had that problem in england too (im from liverpool ) but i live in florida now.

johnnypotsmoker said:
It's $25 to $30 an eighth of dank and $150 for an ounce here. BTW antivirus, your avatar reminds me of a bong I used to have. It was a simple, straight chamber glass-on-glass bong and I put an apple sticker on it and named it the "iBong".
Dude, that is so badass! :headbanger:

You know, I even have a tattoo of the Apple logo.. so I win! lol! :Rasta:

Here in Silicon Valley, Ca. We get nothing but the best buds.. Really, I found it to be imposible to find swagg. So yeah the prices are...
$10 : 0.5g Dime
$20 : 1g Dub
$45-$50 : 3.5g Eighth
$80 : 7g Quarter
$140 : 14g Half
$250-$300 : 28g Ounce

SmokeyMacPot said:
Here in Silicon Valley, Ca. We get nothing but the best buds.. Really, I found it to be imposible to find swagg. So yeah the prices are...
$10 : 0.5g Dime
$20 : 1g Dub
$45-$50 : 3.5g Eighth
$80 : 7g Quarter
$140 : 14g Half
$250-$300 : 28g Ounce
Silicon Valley - that's awesome man. I've always wanted to visit there and see where the creators of apple inc grew up.. I bet you can find Wifi everywhere around there huh?

:bongrip:

Yeah... It's pretty cool.. Wifi is pretty much everywhere around here.. Not in some places tho, but that is made up by free internet access in some areas.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Yeah... It's pretty cool.. Wifi is pretty much everywhere around here.. Not in some places tho, but that is made up by free internet access in some areas.
Yea a computer-geek buddy of mine got to vacation there, he said hardly no one pays for internet around there, they just do a little wardriving lol.. ahh must be nice. ..He also said the weed there is Kiiiiler too :smokin:

I have to pay extra for the good stuff in FL. Dealer charges flat 20gram for the super dark. 3.5 would cost $70.

That's the price you pay for being in a crappy area, where the normal $50 for 3.5 shit tastes like dirt. Plus my dealers always good. 24/7. Rarely ever have I had him not answer whenever I needed the goods.

ant1v1ru5 said:
Yea a computer-geek buddy of mine got to vacation there, he said hardly no one pays for internet around there, they just do a little wardriving lol.. ahh must be nice. ..He also said the weed there is Kiiiiler too :smokin:
There is a city where Google has their headquarters... I think it may be Sunnyvale or Mountain Veiw... Well Google gives everyone in that city free access. They said they will eventually cover most of this part of the bay... Goggle forsees that it will increase hits to google.com and making them more money in the long run. Oh and the weed is so good.

SmokeyMacPot said:
There is a city where Google has their headquarters... I think it may be Sunnyvale or Mountain Veiw... Well Google gives everyone in that city free access. They said they will eventually cover most of this part of the bay... Goggle forsees that it will increase hits to google.com and making them more money in the long run. Oh and the weed is so good.
That's great man. Google kicks so much ass.. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom