How much do you spend a month?

stinkywolf

Hey everyone! I have seen a lot of posts on how much people pay for an oz, and how much people smoke.....but I don't remember seeing an answer to this one!

How much $$ do you spend a month on weed? I spend, oddly enough, $420/month on 2 oz.

And you?

This is a little off topic, but how many plants would I need to have growing to support 2 oz. per month, perpetually? I have always considered growing my own, but I thought it would take too much space.

what it cost to grow it,and when its great smoke, you can smoke less, cause it takes less to get the same buzz.I only sample my work and give to bro for medicine,now he used to spend 150.00 a month now nothing so he gained alot.spike

im not such a big stoner as i used to be so its gone down from like 200 bux a week to about 50.....i guess when you're younger you got more time to sit there and take bong hits. the older you get the more shit you got to do like listen to the wifey and take the dog out for a walk.

im not such a big stoner as i used to be so its gone down from like 200 bux a week to about 50.....i guess when you're younger you got more time to sit there and take bong hits. the older you get the more shit you got to do like listen to the wifey and take the dog out for a walk.

That stuff shouldn't stop you (although, the price might)! EVERYTHING is more fun when you are high! I live my regular life and still smoke a bowl or two a day.

Back
Top Bottom