How much is too much power use?

Hey guys ! Dont steal power that how you get busted..... follow the Law! . Anyway . I use what it called Block IR flim to cover whole grow room area. the Law enforcement cant see heat or any bullshit. . . . Only run light during night time. why cuz it cheaper , Law enforcemtnttoo busy eating donut at night and bang some whores off street ... hahah If you run all your ballast 240 it will cut your power bill half .. good luck hit me up if you have any question .... Happy 4/20!

I use what it called Block IR flim to cover whole grow room area. the Law enforcement cant see heat or any bullshit. . . . Only run light during night time. why cuz it cheaper

Believe it or not IR blocking film and things that claim to block FLIR do not work unless they are completely insulating the grow room with no internal heat passing through to the exterior surface. There are however case precedence that excludes police from using FLIR without getting a search warrent first. If they already have enough for a warrant the FLIR is just building a larger case against you.

As for the power being cheaper, I have heard that there are some places/electric companies that do this but the vast majority charge a flat rate.

Happy 420 to you as well!

Back
Top Bottom