How much Kief do I use?

shelbyb3

I have quite an amount of kief at the moment. I am looking to make brownies for 4/20 so by then i shall have allot more. My question is how much do i need to have totall to make some rockin brownies for me and my friend.

Re: hw much kief

it all depends on the quality. does your kief stick together after holding for just a few seconds? its like a slight melting, when its great it balls and when you pull apart the ball it seems to streatch if its been in the hands.
i could tell you all kinds of different ways, it boils down to the individual and their tolerance.
i read that it works better to infuse the kief into some type oil or fatty substance your going to use in your treats.
peace

If you want the psychoative effects, you area going to have to heat the kief first to decarb it. Use butter or oil to heat the keif to 180 degrees. This will activate the compounds (but is not hot enough to vaporize the THC). Then use the butter or oil to either cook with or make capsules.

I have one of those "box" vaporizers with an adjustable digital readout. I was wondering if I took some kief put in in the vape bowl and set the digital to 180 degrees, do you think that would work to decarb and activate the THC?

Sure ..... I have a vaporizer. I keep all my already vaped bud .... in a mason jar. When I get enough, I cook with it or make capsules. It still has a bunch of THC and CBD's, so it does give you a buzz. As long as you don't go over 180 you won't vaporize the THC and your stuff will be way stronger than my already vaped poo.

Back
Top Bottom