Cooking with kief..... What should i do?

You can probably use 1/3 or 1/4 the amount of kief. If a recipe calls for an OZ of bud, use a quarter of kief, since it can be 60% THC content as opposed to bud at maybe 15%.

Personally, I wouldn't bother to strain the kief out, even if you could.

I assume I can do the same thing with the veg. oil. How long do I simmer the butter in order to liquify the kief..or does it even break down like that ?? do you think about a gram potencyper cookie would do the trick ?? This is my first time and I want people to like the effect..

You'll get better advice by reading the previous posts about the subject than by asking me...lol. Maybe someone else has better input. For the sake of the recipe, the process should be the same, you're just substituting the main ingredient. I do know if it's good hash and each cookie has a gram's worth in it, I personally would only eat about an eighth or maybe a quarter, and then hold on for the ride.

The thing about edibles is that they can affect people so differently. Some may not notice much, but others may be passed out asleep. Some may feel it in an hour and a half, others (like me) may not get the full effect for 5 hours.

If I eat or drink hashish, it's usually about twice the amount that I would smoke. It takes 5 hours to really get it going. You will usually find me at some point with a big ol' grin saying "wow" over and over.

:thanks:... I'm running my first trial and i made alot of butter. I think i should have started with less but i dont think it will be around for long.

35g's of kief/hashish-10 sticks of butter.
The ratio ends up being about 7g's/cup. Depending on how big my cookies are the are going to be some dope. I'll keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom