Kief in hot chocolate?

elkabong53

High all, I'm new around here, but I've been lurking around here for a while. Anyway, here's what I was thinking:take a little oil(for the thc to bind to) put it in a pan, melt a couple chocolate chips in it, then throw in some kief and let simmer for a while. Then some low fat milk, and a packet of hot chocolate mix. Do you guys think this will work or what? Any suggestions or other ways to use kief without smoking let me know...
thanks

I'm not too sure. I guess if the chocolate binded well with the oil it might work. I would be cautious about to high of a temperature, because it will probably be prone to separating. I've been wanting to try simmering whole milk or half and half with cannabis, and then add chocolate. If ya try it let us know! ;-)

I would think it would work. I have made oil with cannabis for brownies and that sure worked. I simmered the oil and cannabis for over an hour at a low temp. Hot canna chocolate sure sounds good.

:peace:you could melt your pollen in oil or butter and just put it in empty vitamin C caps. saves some cooking. ive done it quite a few times got me higher than id been in a while!

Thanks guys, i'll either try it this morning or later today. I think I'm going to skip the chocolate and use just some oil and then just mix it up real well. Do you think this change will be fine? Also, How long should I let it simmer, and what temperature does the thc evaporate?
Thanks, sorry for all the questions.

Back
Top Bottom