How to clean pipe:the GOOD WAY

JamesF

I just let my bubbler sit under extremely hot water and have the water going right into the bowl.it gets all the resin out and makes it look BRAND FLIPPIN NEW.ahhhhhhhhhh im so happy.anyone know how to get some of the resin out from the inside tho?

Isn't getting the resin out from the inside the whole point? I'm just clueing in now that you musta been talking about the bowl alone. Isopropyl alcohol for the pipe. Let it soak in it overnight.

i usually dont pay attention to the inside,mostly just the actual bowl.i will try the alcohal method tonight,maybe salt water on the inside will work too.

salt water (very warm). Fill pipe, swish around, rinse out. Pretty much like new.

rubbing alcohol and fingernail polish remover works great. You can also go to a local head shop and they might have special cleaner for smoking pipes.

^^ Waste of money, just use Iso and maybe some salt. I usually only bother fucking with salt and rice in my bongs and bigger pieces.

For my smaller handpipes, I fill up some tupperwear with rubbing alcohol. I let my pipes soak in the alcohol for a day or two, then clean whatever is left with a paper towel.
-PM

I clean mine with rubbing alcohol and after that to wash out the alcohol residue, warm soapy water and rinsed with hot water.

I've used Formula 420, it is great stuff, I just can't get it on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom