How to pass a hair test?

other then that.do the hair shampoos work at all? im not on a time line BUT i have been laid off and i have been looking for work i found a place that is hiring but thy do hairtest so what steps can i take to pass the test and not bleach.how long dose it take to get out of your hair?should i shave my head? there has to be a way.

other then that.do the hair shampoos work at all? im not on a time line BUT i have been laid off and i have been looking for work i found a place that is hiring but thy do hairtest so what steps can i take to pass the test and not bleach.how long dose it take to get out of your hair?should i shave my head? there has to be a way.

You're pretty much screwed unless you shave off all the hair on your body.

Hi all. I have not introduced myself yet but I wanted to post this before I lost my place in this thread. I realize that this is a bilt late but for future inquirys...

Rid Lice shampoo will clean your hair for the test. Follow the instructions on the package.

Note:

Do not dry your hair with a towel or contact your hair with anything or in any environment where particulate contamination can grab on to your hair after the cleaning.

(It would be best to shower and go to the test from a friend or relative's who does not partake)

The best I've heard of so far is Zydot.
Ultra Clean
But you can use bleach and recolor your hair after you're done. If you've been a heavy user it may take more than one application to get the job done. If you've got time there are kits available to send your hair and have it tested after you've cleaned it to make sure your good.

Shave all hair it's the only way. They will just get hair from another body part if they see you bleached you're head. If you shave all hair then they can't do anything.

i think it would be kinda obvious if you shaved all your hair and cut your nails real short.. lmao but it is a way to avoid failing..

:peace:SmokinDime

just so ya know, when i got a hair test the doc shaved off a few pubes, yep, walked in, then he told me to expose some pubes, he had a little shaver thing and a dish with a lid, shaved off a few into the dish, put the lid on and sealed it, i signed a couple papers and was out the door ... good luck too you ... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom