How?

hi_dry

hey u guys i have a plant clone, got clone powder but dunt know how to use it... i have to plant the weed n then put the powder?? with water? plz i need hlp with this one

I dont know if u figured it out yet, since your post is a week old. I hope your clone was rooted all ready and u put it in dirt. If so, wait till it grows some branches that have atleast 3 nodes. take a sterile sharp razor blade and make a 45 degree cut at the 3rd node. place the end in rooting solution or if you have the powder, water first, dont let the clipping sit out or air bubble will get in stem and shock it. Then using rocwool or pete (not sure on spelling (to high)) soaked in water with thrive alive B1(or such). Stick the clipping in the center hole. Put in tray with light 24hr. should take a week to root depending on size. keep little water at bottom of tray if drying to fast. U can use a clear doom to keep moisture in. There are many ways to do it, everyone have their favorates, talk to others and find what works best for u. :smokin:

those are some very good and useful cloning tips Lord Mongus I'm sure this should simplify and clear up when and how to clone properly for some of the new comers wondering how.

Back
Top Bottom