What exactly hormones in the rooting gel?

clubbd

There 's no kind of rooting gel thing here cause I live in China. But there's many kind of very cheap small package rooting powder in the market.

I've tried few of them with 2 methods ;

1. dilution the rooting powder with water and put the clones into it for a while.
2.put the clones into clean water then let the rooting powder stick on the end of the clones.

but both worked bad... like 10 clones 3 live, just like cloning without any hormones.

mostly there's 3 kind rooting powder:
I:1% Naphthylacetate
II:1% Naphthylacetate with 1% Indole butyric acid
III:1% Naphthylacetate with 1% Indole acetic acid

So I wanna know which one is better for cannabis, or is there any way to make the rooting gel by myself?

Appreciate! :Namaste:

There 's no kind of rooting gel thing here cause I live in China. But there's many kind of very cheap small package rooting powder in the market.

I've tried few of them with 2 methods ;

1. dilution the rooting powder with water and put the clones into it for a while.
2.put the clones into clean water then let the rooting powder stick on the end of the clones.

but both worked bad... like 10 clones 3 live, just like cloning without any hormones.

mostly there's 3 kind rooting powder:
I:1% Naphthylacetate
II:1% Naphthylacetate with 1% Indole butyric acid
III:1% Naphthylacetate with 1% Indole acetic acid

So I wanna know which one is better for cannabis, or is there any way to make the rooting gel by myself?

Appreciate! :Namaste:
u need to see if u can find a willow tree. boil root bark and leaves of willow tree

SERIOUSLY? Lots of willow here, I could try it anyway. Thx 4 reply.

yea man! it is a little known fact but all rooting compounds secret ingredient is willow tree extract. some claim root bark of willow tree while others say boil leaves..i'd do both...boil till nice and brown! good luck and keep us posted....

Back
Top Bottom