Humboldt

Yakuza Kick

If you come across anyone who claims they got shit from humboldt plz take the offer....... i got some stuff today about a quad from a buddy of mine and oh my it's quite beautiful it comes from the medical club too i dont know the name Purple MOnkey ought to know what up with that stuff.

Humbolt COunty produces some of the kushes weed in California. Their med pot county laws are awesome...100 swuare feet, no limit on plants. Just the space. A creative individual can grow quite a bit in 100 SQF! Mykeo, sounds AWESOME! I am currently smoking on some awesome Purple DIesel and an AWESOME g-13 X haze water hash from Trichome Healing in Van Nuys X_X
-PM

haha much much respect to my man purple monkey coming through with the best herbs but yo check this out dude.... im getting some g13 some white widow and some purple stuff i will def take pictures and show the world and make you envy me some more also i will take pictures up soon of this shit as well aye hopefully the mods will move this thread to the pictures fourm for me... cuz you know im real reall relall real high dude and i forgot where i was posting..... shit forgot to mention im getting some more jah love.... you know that is great.

i got three sources from humboldt the club and a good friend of mine she goes to the university up there and i dunno i might go up there and visit her one day also my other source is the other guy who gets his stuff from up there so im sitting pretty on all those colorful crystal green corn.

Back
Top Bottom