I don't know what to do, any suggestions?

done with Harvest...only took 6 straight hours..and the worst hand pain ive experienced since a broken hand many years ago...(which made it worse than wld bn)
since all those tiny sugar leaves packed around buds where heavily damaged from deficiencies, i opted to do a bud trim immediately...i lost a little girth to some buds to clean them up...but still ended up with allot of fat colas...cant wait to get a weight..

Still not sure what to do with all the trim..its not just sugar leaves but bud trimmings crazy encrusted.
i guess im just gonna dry it like my buds, n at some point grind it through my siftier n get some good Keif.....if thts not the way (or best way), letme know.

thanks to all that helped with info and encouragement...i had some troubles, n she was struggling n ugly at the end, but allot of time n care turned into some amazingly nice lookn big buds...cant wait to try
I will get a better sleep tonight than ive had in weeks. will be taking atleast afew weeks break b4 starting my next grow. i will keep updating process, hopefully no issue's with dry n cure...🤞

pics..

20240413_003830.jpg

20240413_003345.jpg

20240413_004440.jpg

20240412_213926.jpg

20240413_004023.jpg

done with Harvest...only took 6 straight hours..and the worst hand pain ive experienced since a broken hand many years ago...(which made it worse than wld bn)
since all those tiny sugar leaves packed around buds where heavily damaged from deficiencies, i opted to do a bud trim immediately...i lost a little girth to some buds to clean them up...but still ended up with allot of fat colas...cant wait to get a weight..

Still not sure what to do with all the trim..its not just sugar leaves but bud trimmings crazy encrusted.
i guess im just gonna dry it like my buds, n at some point grind it through my siftier n get some good Keif.....if thts not the way (or best way), letme know.

thanks to all that helped with info and encouragement...i had some troubles, n she was struggling n ugly at the end, but allot of time n care turned into some amazingly nice lookn big buds...cant wait to try
I will get a better sleep tonight than ive had in weeks. will be taking atleast afew weeks break b4 starting my next grow. i will keep updating process, hopefully no issue's with dry n cure...🤞
it makes good cookies, it's a good you got all the trimming done. it hurts now but it is a real pain in the ass trying to trim if they are dry. made that mistake last grow and it's such pain in the ass trimming dry buds. kudos on the grow that giant bud is awesome

Please anyone answer me this,…I will have allot of encrusted trichromed leaves n bud pieces left over as my colas need heavily trimmed due to deficiency spotting.
WHAT TO DO WITH BUD TRIMMINGS? And encrusted sugar leaves? I don’t like edibles, or dabs for tht matter…so thinking just dry and make Kief?
Sorry I should have red all the way thru. the kieff is a good idea I had a couple of bags of similar looking leaves. had forgotten about them and I ran out of weed and was desperate and crunched em up an sifted them thru a couple of different size strainers it was a process but the kieff was surprisingly good and packed a good punch

IMG_20240412_114933538.jpg

it makes good cookies, it's a good you got all the trimming done. it hurts now but it is a real pain in the ass trying to trim if they are dry. made that mistake last grow and it's such pain in the ass trimming dry buds. kudos on the grow that giant bud is awesome
yeah, im glad i found out, only days b4 harvest, tht a "Wet Harvest trimm" is easier and helps the bud dry more evenly. i was gonna do how most say, chop whole plant, hang to dry, them trimm...glad i went this route.
I know... that top cola tht i bent down early in flower is huge, about 2 softballs in size, n heavy (i know it'll shink n lose weight) but i think it might be a half oz alone. very surprised how much i got off her given she struggled all through flower. definitely a hardy stain.

Back
Top Bottom