Don't know what to do

GoldMouf

My bag of seeds soil plants have the droopy affect going on:yikes: I recently transplanted them. I watered them with ph water a couple of days ago. Should I leave them alone or give a lil foliar spray? I know a lot of people say foliar spray is no good but a lot of people agree to it. I also have 2 seedlings that I recently planted into the reservoir. 1 is BigBud & the other is RoyalQueen that I got from Herbies. The royal queen seem to be doing fine but the Big bud started out with its shell stuck to her. I pushed it off with tweezers. They only been in there like 5 or 6 days, I gotta check my calendar to be sure. Should they be bigger?
image8514.jpg
image8499.jpg
image8515.jpg
image8490.jpg
image8489.jpg

Sorry about them being sideways. Don't know how to correct them.

they look OK to me. The baby looks fine for 5 days. That droopy one is probably fine. Does it always look like that, or was that right after they "woke up" or after a watering? Too much water can make a plant do that, but it looks healthy. :thumb:

that's normal. Transplanting is stressful to a plany. They will often stop growing and, as you saw, droop, at first.

Has it gotten better?

Hey Hiker really appreciate the feedback. But yes they look a whole lot better after they had rest. When I went in after the light came back on they were perked up reaching for the light. They smell good too. :peace:

good to hear! :thumb:

sometimes, the best thing to do is nothing. A common mistake new growers make is to keep trying things at the slightest sign of a problem. It's good to care for our babies, but don't love them to death. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom