I failed, I thought I did everything right

Have used it over 15 times. It has never failed me. Just practice keeping the heat right. Make sure you store it in your crotch incase they have you empty your pockets. Its really the best way to go as long as you're not observed.
If they didn't do a GC/MS confirmation test then they don't really know if you are positive or not. A proper lab will split your sample into 2 vials just for this reason. There are a lot of flunky labs out there not following protocols. If they don't follow the protocols then there test is not valid.

Thank you to everyone, I feel a lot more comfortable about this for the next time. I may have lost out on this job but at least I'm prepared for the next one.

Have used it over 15 times. It has never failed me. Just practice keeping the heat right. Make sure you store it in your crotch incase they have you empty your pockets. Its really the best way to go as long as you're not observed.
If they didn't do a GC/MS confirmation test then they don't really know if you are positive or not. A proper lab will split your sample into 2 vials just for this reason. There are a lot of flunky labs out there not following protocols. If they don't follow the protocols then there test is not valid.

Could you give me more details on how to make sure the temp dosent get to high and how to make sure the temp stays correct if I have to wait?

The QF will come in a bottle with a temp strip on the side. Usually,depending on your microwave, nuke it for 10 seconds and it should be around 98 degrees. You can reheat QF as many times a s you want so practice. I have always nuked it for 10 seconds then stored it in my crotch and the temp has stayed in the 96-98 range for a couple hours. It also comes with a heat pack. If the temp is getting a little low you can activate the heat pack and wrap it around the bottle.
When you go in to take your UA:
Pour the QF into the collection cup.
If the temp on the side of the collection cup is low just rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold your thumb against the temp strip on the collection cup for a couple seconds. When it says 98 walk out of the room.
If the temp is too high just blow on the cup till the temp gets down to 98 and walk out of the room.
Don't be nervous or worry about spending too much time in the restroom. Most people can't pee on command. Beside you're getting paid by the hour.
QF will work for randoms too. It just takes a good plan for your circumstances.

Wow, thanks so much that covers everything. I'm getting more confidant that I can pull this off.

Back
Top Bottom