I failed, I thought I did everything right

karen

Hi, my name is Karen and I just failed a urine test. I'm shocked, I have not smoked for 2 monthes and I bought a test at walgreens and passed it before taking the real thing. what the he**!!!! the clinic called me to find out if I had taken any perscription drugs and he asked me if I could have eaten anything that had some in it. I said "I dont know" is there any food that would make me test positive?

whats horrible diet mean? if you mean do I smoke alot, no not really my usual habit was a couple one hits a day

whats horrible diet mean? if you mean do I smoke alot, no not really my usual habit was a couple one hits a day
like you eat at McDonalds 24/7.

THC is fat soluble so it is stored in your body's fat cells. From the way I understand it, The more places you can store THC, the longer it takes to get it out of your system.

like you eat at McDonalds 24/7.

THC is fat soluble so it is stored in your body's fat cells. From the way I understand it, The more places you can store THC, the longer it takes to get it out of your system.

I know you did not ask the lady if she was ...fat.....?
How rude Crimson lol

I would demeand a re-test!!!

Hi, my name is Karen and I just failed a urine test. I'm shocked, I have not smoked for 2 monthes and I bought a test at walgreens and passed it before taking the real thing. what the he**!!!! the clinic called me to find out if I had taken any perscription drugs and he asked me if I could have eaten anything that had some in it. I said "I dont know" is there any food that would make me test positive?
Did they do the GC/MS confirmation test? If not request it be done even if it has to be done at your own expense.
It happens. Your thc levels can vary depending on exercise and food. Thats why its a good idea even if clean to do atleast a mild dillution before taking a UA.
Drink 20 or 30 ounces of gatorade the morning of the UA
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

they offered the GC/MS test but they said they could only use the same sample. I am a little overweight but not terribly thats why I waited the full 2 months. I was under the assumption that the amount must be under a certain level but they told me " no, its either positive or negative no matter how small the amount "

somethings not right i've passed urine tests the day after i got stoned just from flushing and peeing a bunch times,i'd ask for a re-test and flush flush flush

I know you did not ask the lady if she was ...fat.....?
How rude Crimson lol

I would demeand a re-test!!!

:laughtwo:

Not at all implying anything regarding her weight, more so her diet. you can have a high body fat percentage and still be slim.

all in good fun :surf:

But Karen, something definitely doesn't sound right there. Is there any way to possibly take the test at another location? Most tests do have a certain level that the sample must meet in order to be classified as positive. It's very shady that you passed a self test, haven't smoked in 2 months, and they are telling you that you failed and there isn't a limit, or allowing you to retest with a fresh sample in the chance the sample they have is contaminated.

I'm in the process of disputing the test or trying to get a retest but just in case has anyone used synthetic urine? should I try this?

There is plenty of info around this site regarding ways to pass the test but If you're certain there has been an error of some sort...there is no need to risk trying synthetic.

I was really shocked that I dident pass but I'm not willing to risk doing it again so I think using my husbands or synthetic is my only option. they dont watch so all I would have to worry about is the temp right?

this looked like the perfect solution except I live in one of the states they cant ship to.

Back
Top Bottom