I have decided to grow my own...again

FlyMolo

I have one grow under my belt which went okay but I've decided to take the plunge and get real. I'm going with stinkbud's aero/nft system for my next grow and I am still a bit hazy pertaining to nutrition for the plants. I decided I'm going to use AN Sensi 2 part + H&G Root Excelurator + AN B-52 for vegging. Then I was thinking about going Organic and using the AN organic line for flowering. Since I already decided on using sensi 2 part, HG Root excelurator and B-52, I was wondering if I need anything else for the Veg phase? Any suggestions for the flowering phase? Thanks in advance!

I have one grow under my belt which went okay but I've decided to take the plunge and get real. I'm going with stinkbud's aero/nft system for my next grow and I am still a bit hazy pertaining to nutrition for the plants. I decided I'm going to use AN Sensi 2 part + H&G Root Excelurator + AN B-52 for vegging. Then I was thinking about going Organic and using the AN organic line for flowering. Since I already decided on using sensi 2 part, HG Root excelurator and B-52, I was wondering if I need anything else for the Veg phase? Any suggestions for the flowering phase? Thanks in advance!

I would keep it simple as possible, being that this is your second grow. Using alot of additives can lead to more mistakes. I have to recommend Botanicare nutes for the Stinkbud system, but don't use his formula. I have used them with good success and they are less expensive then Advanced Nutrient.

Back
Top Bottom