I have test in 2 days for a job, will I pass?

headbud

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on these forums, I'm glad I found a community that shares my interests.

I have been job searching for a couple of months and realized that I mostly likely would have to pass a drug test. I've been smoking on and off for years but usually I smoke 5-6 times a week of decent quality bud. I haven't smoked at all in roughly 41 days and I am 6'3'' about 235 pounds. I have read a lot of suggestions on these forums and have been using those suggestions to my advantage.

I guess my question is will I pass? Should I be worried?

I would buy a couple of cheap thc test strips and test yourself at home to see how you're doing. If you're showing clean then just use a moderate dilution the morning of the test and you should be fine.

Since you were a regular user, even after 41 days, I don't think your system will be 100% clean, but I think that taking a natural product the day of the test should ensure that you will pass either kind of drug test they may give you.

I believe our 32oz Rescue Cleanse would do the trick.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our client support @ 1.866.900.5656.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I have passed in as little as 17 days without smoking and I smoked a lot.
What is your weight and height ?
I'm 48 and it took me no less than 6 weeks for those strips that can be bought on Ebay showed me being clean. I'm 6' 5" 264. I took a real pee test last Friday week 7, for my Dr, I have heard nothing from his office or any MRO, so I assume I passed the real deal. 6 weeks is a long friggin' time to get clean IMHO. :-(

What is your weight and height ?
I'm 48 and it took me no less than 6 weeks for those strips that can be bought on Ebay showed me being clean. I'm 6' 5" 264. I took a real pee test last Friday week 7, for my Dr, I have heard nothing from his office or any MRO, so I assume I passed the real deal. 6 weeks is a long friggin' time to get clean IMHO. :-(
It would take me at least that long to get clean probably longer. Thats why I just synthetic urine.

Back
Top Bottom