I just whant to make lots of seeds!

THCstaind

Hey peeps whats up! My gole in life from now on it to just cover every inch of state property with cannibus untill they let us be free to do what we feel is our God given right. Well it sounds good.But I do just whant to make all the seeds I can of every strain.
This years grow is all dedicated to seeds only(blueberry) next year it will be Bogbubble and sourbubble4.I also have some others I just do not know what they are without digging them out.
I have been forum hopping to find a place to call home and so far no luck.I hope you all will let me stay and call this place home for a whyle.
These are some pixs of the seed stock that I am growing.
Peace to all THCstaind
Well I guss I can not post pixs yet?(bummer)

dude right on man right on!!!! this government we have should let us do what we want and not have to listen to them dude its a free country so they should treat it like it is!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they won't let you post any pics until you pass the spelling quiz...
j/k bro! Welcome to the forums. You'll stay a while. Keep on spreading seeds, i'll be right behind you, harvesting.

Thanks for the welcoms I think? I wish I could get my hands on a 100pd bag of hemp seeds. I would spread them on the highway medeans. I have asked on other sites where there is wild hemp growing in my state so far no one has seen aney, owell some day.
peace to all THCstaind

welcome bro

as long as you don't ask to buy, sell or trade those seeds, your all good

:passitleft:

peace and long life

Marek

Back
Top Bottom