I need Glass Screens

ive never heard of a glass screen i either use metal or none whats the benifit of using a glass one

I think he means a screen for his glass piece, if there are glass screens I've never heard of them. Or like CherryEyed said, whereever you bought your pieces from, get some screens from there.

BTW, asking us where to buy stuff is a stupid question, especially if we don't know where you live.

there a screens made out of glass, they kinda look like jacks from the game you played as a kid (rubber ball and some pieces of metal, perfect game to be playing where people walk) and they keep the taste of the weed clean as well as supposedly preventing the fumes from the metal screens coming into your system.

Check ebay, they have a bunch there.

yeah I don't use them either, I forgo screens alltogether. The only pieces that need them in my opinion are pipes, and even if I get some hot ash its not so bad, my mouth is usally full of saliva it doesn't matter.

I got one for my bong, it was a little bit pricey but it isn't bad at all. I think it was 30? something like that, it's basically a bowl with little glass beads in it. it's pretty sweet. I like to use it only when I smoke hash or keef though, otherwise it just gets clogged really fast. but I have seen actual glass screens on some website...I know it was from one of the banner sites on the top. I don't know how much they cost though.

vegesbruen said:
I got one for my bong, it was a little bit pricey but it isn't bad at all. I think it was 30? something like that, it's basically a bowl with little glass beads in it...

I think you meant the bubble hash bowl. It is only used for smoking keif and hash.

The glass screens for your pipe or waterpipe come in many different shapes and sizes. There are the ones shaped like jacks and the ones shaped kind of like little flowers. Both work very well to keep the bowl until it is completly burnt and keeps you from inhaling ash. They are better than metal sceens because they are inert and will add no taste to your smoke. I always can't help but laugh when people put metal screens into glass bowls, why!? The only downside is that they are easy to lose due to their size and require regular cleaning to reamain tasteless, effective, and clog free. I have a bunch of these in many different sizes for all my glass, hope this helps somewhat.

Glass screens are very helpful with bud that is real sticky. Just remember they are in there when you cash the bowl. I can't tell you how many I've thrown away!

RooRman said:
I think you meant the bubble hash bowl. It is only used for smoking keif and hash.

The glass screens for your pipe or waterpipe come in many different shapes and sizes. There are the ones shaped like jacks and the ones shaped kind of like little flowers. Both work very well to keep the bowl until it is completly burnt and keeps you from inhaling ash. They are better than metal sceens because they are inert and will add no taste to your smoke. I always can't help but laugh when people put metal screens into glass bowls, why!? The only downside is that they are easy to lose due to their size and require regular cleaning to reamain tasteless, effective, and clog free. I have a bunch of these in many different sizes for all my glass, hope this helps somewhat.

Bubble hash bowl, that's it! I love that damned thing. It fits perfectly in my roor. But thanks for the info on the glass screens...I think I will have to pick some up tomorrow!:cheesygrinsmiley:

glass screens look like jacks (u know like the norman rockwell painings of the little kids playing jacks with a small bouncy ball) only they're glass. Generally they're for smoking crack or base out of a traditional weed pipe, but maybe this guy just got a bowl and didn't realize how big the hole in the top was. They don't catch ash any more than the bowl does by itself...you're not going to inhale super hard when the top of the bowl is white..it's common sense.

Back
Top Bottom