I think I made a big mistake. Is this doomed to fail?

Marley Man

OK. I just started some arjans haze #3. It says it finishes mid october in the northern hemisphere (I'm in northeastern US) so I thought I was good.
Like a fool I did not realize this is way too late, let alone for a sativa.

Is there any way I can get them to finish in time? I don't care that the yield will be small I just hope I can get something out of them. I was thinking I could veg them 24/7 under cfls to try to speed up the process then move them outside, I have a good spot that gets plenty of sun. The question is when to move them out though.

basically, is there any way I can get them to finish before frost?

just keep it alive untill next year under the cfls so you will have a massive plant to next spring or just do the grow under the cfls that you have.

man you will yield a bit.....i wouldnt grow the plant for like a year then plant it next season, you have nothing to lose in trying.....how big are the plants? its definately not too late for clones to be planted so i dont think its too late for a young seedling, just hope the frost doesnt come till as late as last year, here near Toronto there wasnt a frost untill 1 week of november and even still a large pot plant can handle some cold weather its the little guys that cant take it

why does everyone keep thinking its too late? the sun is NOT under 12 hours not evn close over 15 hrs here grow the shit, it may not get tall but hell you may not be able to keep a big crazy bush going all winter either.

yea thats what im sayin, why stress about it there is only one option plant it or dont people think we have all the answers around here, plants grow differently outdoors than inside there are too many factors

Thank you everyone. A little update, every seed germinated and planted came above the surface and the cotyledons opened up overnight, and have grown pretty quickly over the last 2 days. Using Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting mix with some perlite mixed in. And I just found a great spot that will get as much sun possible so thats good.

This is my second time trying to grow (first one i failed at miserably trying hydro, should have started with soil). So if I actually get to harvest anything at all it should be quite a success for me,

Many thanks for the responses guys.

Back
Top Bottom