Im back as just a smoker not a grower

quiyettoker

Well, in June this year I was busted for growin bud in the state I live in. They got me with 93 plants totaling 31.9 pounds. I was takin to jail on June 25, 2008 till October 27, 2008. I was released with probation for a total of 18 months which will end in October 2009. I am currently on house arrest until April but am dealing with not drinkin and smokin until next October, which is better than being locked up. I will never grow again even though I loved it but after probation is completed I will be just a stoner.So my advice to all who are growin ,be very carefull because the war on drugs is getting serious even for weed smokers and growers, and because weed should have been legalized by now it is one the most used herbs on the planet, I will continue to support all the stoners and growers out there but for me I can never grow again now that I have felonies.:peace::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

I'm sorry that you became a victim in the stupid war on people. I hope the laws where you live change so you can pursue you passion in the future.

I know but for now I will refrain from growin even tho I do miss those plants I have been growing,I would have been set for year or so with smoke on a regular basis, peace and pot homie.

I was busted for growin bud in the state I live in. They got me with 93 plants totaling 31.9 pounds.

what state do you live in??

ya 93 plants is too much for medical use anyways lol 6/12 is the limit in most places

Back
Top Bottom