Do any of you think Marijuana is a type of APHRODISIAC?

B

BlazinShortyy

i was just wondering you guys opinion on smoking marijuana if you think it is some form of an aphrodisiac.? for the fact it really makes you feel good and a little tangely feeling down there. And alot of people agree that it makes them horney to. But if you are a heavy smoker and you smoke like non stop back to back morning to night do you still get that horney feeling?? :Rasta:

IME I usually just have my prehigh mood increased. If I am feeling tired and smoke then I get more relaxed. If I am at a party with friends then I feel more social and goofy. Of course the type of weed plays a part, but usually it is the situation and my mood that I think plays a bigger part than the weed itself. And when I am feeling a bit frisky yeah that is bumped up a notch as well ;-) . I also find myself concentrating more on one or two things than having my mind running over 10 different things at once, this may help play a part in the aphrodisiac catagory as well...

Speaking from a woman's point of view, when I get high, regardless of "how much or how little "high, or type of weed, I get unbelievably horny! :sasmokin:

Katandy

if you really wanna get horney and have all sorts of orgasms, try rollin. Although I am unusally horney sometimes when i get stoned.

i don't know... when i am faded, sometimes i get just lazy and dont wanna do much. n plus its kinda hard to keep it up stoned. =\

Best thing.

Share a bowl.jay/etc with your significant other and then put on some tunes you both can groove to. Nothin' too loud as don't wanna p.o. the neighbors....and try to get hers before she can get yours. Think of it as a mind melt and work out a rythym that you both can enjoy. Not too fast and not too slow. If you think of the other more than your own nut....she'll dig it more and in turn, hopefully, she'll help you get yours.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Make love like melting candles intertwined as one with the flames of passion arousing your heart, mind, soul, and loins. The tribal beat of the music draws you in further. Eyes open, eyes closed....free yourself into the cosmic energy as one conciousness.....

Back
Top Bottom