Stoner Friends

GMASON

Ive noticed that I feel a closer bond to my friends that I smoke with than my non smoker friends. I love my non smoker friends and never try to push weed on them but there is just something about the people you burn with. I think it just has to do with the fact that marijuana is an important part of my life and its something I can share with them. Do you guys feel the same way or no?

Out of all my friends I have 2 that dont smoke. One is on probation, the other has never tried it. I do feel closer to my friends because they smoke weed. We have something in common, the same passion and something we can share.

Something we can share alright :passitleft:

im the stoner of my group of friends that like to drink for the most part, i have a couple of immediate friends that smoke daily but for the most part they are all non tokers but when i get one of them to take a bong rip when theyre drunk i know its gonna be a good night lol

It's a shame if you can only truly connect to people through pot. You're missing out on some incredible people.

Awww...what a buzz kill. lol

It seems that the people I connect with most closely are experienced in Cannabis consumption; but most of my friends and acquaintances are not.

It's a shame if you can only truly connect to people through pot. You're missing out on some incredible people.

wow well thats not what I said at all. Most of my good friends arent smokers. I said sometimes I feel a closer bond to my smoker friends. Thanks for skimming over my thread and making an ignorant contribution to it.

I'm guessing Asheville, NC. We have lots of members in your area. Why don't you head over to the Introduce Yourself and tell us about yourself. It's a great way to get to know your 420 community. Welcome to 420!
Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine

As for stoner friends, I've smoked too long to worry about it. I have never had a large circle of stoner friends, and I'm ok with that. Living in zero tolerance states didn't make it easy.

Even though my circle of toking friends is small, I cherish all five of them. :smokin:

Peace and good friends:rollit:

Me and my best friend.. We were both basically virgin lungs, and we started our first toke (at least I) on 420.
We're now best stoner buds (pun intented)! I find once people discover you smoke weed, and you discover THEY smoke weed, you then suddenly have an obligation to smoke with them.
e.g., my cousin, my dad, my friends.

When i lived in Canada all my friends smoked, so i always had someone to smoke with or at least get some from. Now i live in Switzerland and i dont know anyone that smokes, and basically never get any! It sucks, and such a different life for me :(

Don't worry, girl! You're sure to find like-minded friends soon. Stoners are everywhere the world over! Just keep your eyes and ears open!

yeah. there are two types of people, and stoners almost always fall into that category where u can feel right at home with em and trust em. most pot smokers don't feel engaging with other people is condescending. u know? of course you know.

Back
Top Bottom