I'm new & need help figuring out the exact step by step way to harvest and cure

bigboss44

OK I'mnew to this stuff but iI think so far I did really really good for my first time. But I looked up everything Ineeded to know on growing but iI'm stuck onthe part of flushing b4 harvest and drying after harvest and curring process can some 1 take me step by step I'm with about 4weeks left to go for flower.... Thank you..

re: I'm new & need help figuring out the exact step by step way to harvest and cure

When I do flush starting the last two weeks they only get just water no nutes?
Also so flushing in the last two weeks does tht mean give them water everyday for the last two weeks and when Ido flush how much water do iI use ?? When I feed them I house a gallon per plant they are pretty tall plants..

re: I'm new & need help figuring out the exact step by step way to harvest and cure

No, don't water everyday. At 2 weeks before harvest give them a good flush with about 2-3 times what you normally use for waterings. (Make sure you correct for pH issues) Then just water on the same schedule as before but only use pH'd water, no nutes. The goal here is to have the plant use up all it's stored nutrients so the smoke is clean.

How can I really tell tht they are ready for harvest? Because I don't want to harvest to soon or too late

The only way to truly tell is by the color of the trichomes. You want a mix of cloudy and amber, but what percentages of each is up to what effect you want the smoke to have. Mostly cloudy will yield a energetic head high, and mostly amber will yield a couch lock effect. the most amber you want is 50% otherwise the THC starts to degrade. This should help a little.

when-to-harvest13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom