Im The New Guy

merganic

hey stoners how u doing.....

i`ll say some stuff about me so u guys well know me batter
my name is Mario im from Bahrain (in the Arabian Gulf )
im 23 .

im a Hash smoker this is what is available Here and its Fucking Good ..
i get stond every Fucking day ... yeh its the next best thing ... after sex.

So i hope 2 know u guys batter.........

Caio

Yeah, hash is a rare commodity, I'll buy in mass quantities if its ever in the area. Welcome to 420times, enjoy your stay...kick off your shoes, pack a bowl and let the good times roll.

welcome, duuuuuude!!! lucky to have hash all the time....i'm jealous.

Hash is tasty! 🪨

welcome new guy. :peace:

:icon_cool OK ...I'm a new guy also .......I'm from ohio ...pronounced oh..high ..uh ....lol as my name implies , I'm a jeep driver and a four wheeler......I smoked heavily when I was young ...quit at 16 yrs. old started again 3 yrs. ago , when I met my fiance now wife :smokin: I'm 39 now and love the bud ....my wife and I have many stoner friends who are loyal to the bud also .......We enjoy the friendship of fellow stoners , and keep our "habit" hidden from our non stoner friends and family....We believe in medical mmj ...since I personally have used it for my degenerative disc problems...I grow my own when the season is right , but never on my own property ...So sometimes I can come up with grow answers when peeps need it , although I'm pretty new to growing myself ...Well ...enough for now ....all of you will get to know me through time :smokin:

:hmmmm: I don't get it .....I post a little info about myself , and the regulars here don't even say h'lo .....Geez.....was just lookin for new friends and help every now and then ......... :smokin: :smokin: :cool:

^^ Dude no way, what kind of Jeep do you own.....I have an 88 Cherokee and I love taking her out in the woods with my friend and his YJ.

There is nothing better then going offroading and getting baked.

:smokin: :smokin:
Hash said:
^^ Dude no way, what kind of Jeep do you own.....I have an 88 Cherokee and I love taking her out in the woods with my friend and his YJ.

There is nothing better then going offroading and getting baked.
:smokin: :smokin: I got a 98 cherokee......My wife and I love to get baked and do some horny four wheelin :hump: :hump: in the woods

heeheeheeheehee..thats some funny shit....yeah man you should have posted a new one ...more people would have seen it...but welcome

Nice to meet you dudes ...

Back
Top Bottom