indoor grow10 Superlemonhaze6 White Russian1 G13Haze1 Super Silver Cheese1 Special K

driver83

Hi guys :welcome:doing this FIRST indoor grow switching to 12/12 tomorrow

watch and see
grow_585.jpg

indoor_532.jpg

indoor_535.jpg

indoor_534.jpg

indoor_533.jpg

if you want to ask any questions i will be more than happy to answear
will try to update ASAP 420'ers :peace:

:420:

Re: indoor grow10 Superlemonhaze6 White Russian1 G13Haze1 Super Silver Cheese1 Specia

how do you know when its a good time to switch to 12/12?
you can do it whenever you want. If the plant isn't ready for it, it will keep vegging itself until it's mature enough to start producing flowers. You generally flip the switch when you have the desired amount of budsites and are ready to start blooming it. Just keep in mind the strain you're working with as Sativa dominant strains get much taller than Indica strains when they flower. You could end up having vertical space issues.

Re: indoor grow10 Superlemonhaze6 White Russian1 G13Haze1 Super Silver Cheese1 Specia

np bro. My rule of thumb is to wait until they're 12" tall. By then, they're already showing preflowers and I know if they're female or not, then when I flip the switch, they start budding immediately. I've been dealing with Indica strains though. I just picked up some super lemon haze seeds so I plan on going 12/12 when they're around 8" tall just because that strain grows a lot in flower.

You typically will see the plants double in size during flower. Some even triple in size.

:thanks: TheCrimsonK20 for answearing the ? ihav just been so busy will post some new pictures soon.

:420:

feel ya on the busyness man, I feel like I never have time to spend with my ladies anymore. I'll be watching for those pics

Looking great, my friend.
Well Done!
i am growing a super lemon cross by green house. It has not been released on the market yet, as I am an official seed tester for them.
If you would like to have a look it is in the 420 grow videos.

congratulations, your plants are vigorous and very healthy.

Back
Top Bottom