Indoor/Outdoor grow

CanDoit

Whats the best way to do both? Its hard keeping plants in a house with traffic so when I'm not there they go back inside at a friends house and his dad is cool with it, but his dad likes to open the garage and smoke cigars (no job so any random moment he can be there) where its at and it has a chance of being exposed. I want to build a little box for it, but I need a light system. Light systems down here are not common unless I drive 2 hours to H-town, but thats money and driving that far on my car will hurt it. I need a cheap light system for my 150w HPS bulb. The box will be covered, so I need a way to get the heat and what not out from the box to the outside. How much will a crop be affected if I was to be there so it will be outside then when I am not it will be in the box. It is all a matter of security and the workforce is insane out there which is why I cant afford all of these supplies so I am limited to what I cant do, but i have basics such as the 4 inch pots, scotts select moisture mix potting soil, sta green vermiculite, a 3 in one (ph, light, moisture) soil tester, 1 sylvania 150w hps bulb, some distilled water...no nutrients or such cant afford it unless absolutely neccessary. Sorry if its too much. I dont know where to begin.

One other thing and thats what to do if there is a drought where you live and its over 100 degrees everyday? Can you put a container over them to keep them cool?

Back
Top Bottom