intake/exhaust setup?

Kush Killer

so ive got a 4x2x5 tent, ill be running cfl during veg and cfl/led during bloom. so my lighting isnt a big heat producer, now i know alot of ppl dont recommend attics for grow locations, but its what i have to work with at the current time. smell is a majr concern in this grow. so i would like to DIY carbon scrubber, and also planned to do a ONA bucket.. now i havent got everythig completely setup up so i dont know my current temps. but i hoping the lights will produce enuff heat to mantain my ideal temp during the winter months as its gets as far down as -15*f in the winter here(outside temps). now in summer its complete opposite typically 90* average. and for than i have a/c. but i guess my question is how should i setup my intake/exhaust? should i push fresh air in and push old air out or jsut one over thee other or? and also thought i may add that, if my temps are too low with the cfls, i also have a 400watt hps/mh that should be here in a few days. i planned to use 2 10gal 6 site dwc in the tent. my DIY light fixture consists of 12 42watt cfls in comb. of 2700k/6500k

Back
Top Bottom