Is it okay to starting a plant of an auto feminized seed outdoors in September?

Oops edit time expired and what’s up with auto text lately? That shit has been stubborn AF? anywho should read pulled an Alaska Purps at 9 or 10 weeks blah, blah, blah

What i‘d suggest is keep running this one, keep trying to grow her out and you will learn something, I’ve been wrong before, will be again soon, she could go perfectly from here and yield something decent. Time will tell - right?

In the meantime get prepared to drop another bean provided you have space. For newcomers I always say buy both autos & photos that way you’ve got options. I’m new to growing and I still can‘t grow an auto but I keep after it trying to learn the skills - but in less than a year I’ve chopped down a dozen photos. There are huge differences between the two, pardon the language but autos can be real mofos. There is a skill to it and they can yield some really nice produce it’s just the learning curve is steep and autos move fast, one slip and you are toast...

Speaking of beans, we like to promote our sponsors here, they keep the servers running! I’ve heard a lot of good about weed seeds express & new420guyseeds. I’ve never ran theirs yet but I’m whittling down my naughty & nice list. But whichever seed vendor you choose - should try photoperiods... you have more control and can bounce back from mistakes without stunting.

keep us updated on your plant

Back
Top Bottom