Is it too late to start growing outdoor?

Vicious176

Considering it's already mid-june? Plus I would have to order seeds because I don't want to cop any from anyone around here cause they're scumbags and would probably just try to sell shwag seeds. Plus on top of that huricane season is coming up (I live in FL). I wouldn't mind growing indoor but thats nearly impossible since i still live with the deux unless i ask my pops... which that probably won't happen either. Whats the latest I can start?

Good question, if you were to plant now I think it might be ok, but it will be small. Not sure though.

I have grown late in the season, outdoors, My plant was budding well into December..we can do that in Fl, (one of the few nice things about this dump)
Prepare to pull your hair out because it will grow slow as hell, and by December will be too dense to stay healthy and finish maturing as well, so also be ready for some early bud, which isn't a bad thing really. I harvested in Late December, to early January..Bring it inside or cover it up should we get frost, aside from that, it works better than you'd imagine.

oh and for size, mine got about 3.5' tall and about 12" in gerth..
I got about 3 oz. of dried bud...

Back
Top Bottom