Plants Stolen... Is it too late to start over?

newgrowerr

So I started 18 plants mid to late May and they were growing very rapidly. I checked them at 10pm the other night and they were fine. I go back this morning and they are completely gone. Now I ordered 10 white widow seeds and 5 skunk seeds awhile ago and they are on their way. Is it too late to start over with all new seeds? I can turn their new spot into a greenhouse if I have to.

Thanks
Newgrowerr

In my region (35.25°N 120.63°W (Elev. 298 ft), one can start growing late Sept. But, plants will be on the small side. Check for Temps in your region for middle Nov. , (remember as the days get shorter the Sun gets lower so make sure plants will have Sun later in the season. But, I have to tell you most Out Door folks in more cooperative regions. Start growing Out Doors June 1. What can help is if your plants are started In Doors and sexed before you place out side, can save you time in terms of the "Sexing" factor, but not a hard and fast rule. But no, if your region and weather supports, its never too late! I've seen folks in really cold regions pull off a great harevest starting plants in late Sept.

in my area yes there is plenty of time.
veg until june 21st. then july and august will veg into budding into sept.
i dont know your location. if your south of the equator disregard the info.
n. of the eaquator plenty of time 15 hours of sunlight right now.
im still planting seed but im inside-outside. dependingon the weather.
for the next 3 days nothing but sunshine here. 5;30 am to 8;00pm actually 14.5 hours
hi in the 80's about 40% humidity with a s. breaze at like 10mph.
as far as im concerned pick it in oct. when it starts getting cooler. only 10 hr. of light. i would try to get back at the theives.
thats just not right. id shoot all their fn knees out. then go to prison for a while.lol.
but thats just me. :peace:

Thank you for the information. It is very reassuring to know I can start over and be fine. I live near the Chesapeake Bay so I should be pretty solid until octoberish when it starts getting cold. About how low does the temperature have to be for where you need to start using a greenhouse?

sorry to hear that, a very wise man gave me the best advice ive ever heard once. he told me its a grow room not a show room. it stuck with me for life.

sorry to hear that, a very wise man gave me the best advice ive ever heard once. he told me its a grow room not a show room. it stuck with me for life.

What drag.. I feel for ya.

Happened to a buddy of mine a few years back... in a rented house acrossed the street from his own home... lost tonnage to low down stinkin low life scum.

Lil stinker that was GREAT advise to new growers!! :bravo:

I heard a loaded 12 gauge is a good anti-theft measure to take. Nobody is dumb enough to try to steal my plants ;) ... but I am truly sorry for your loss! I would cry if my babies werent where they were supposed to be when I went to check on them. Goodluck on the rebound!
~L~

Haha...9mm with 2 loaded clips works for me:ganjamon:

best piece of advice I have heard. Only my brother, wife and me. The kids dont even know about it and they are 12. :bong:

Sorry to hear about your ladies gettin yanked. I would have spread them 18 out a lil bit tho. This is some thing to keep in mind for your next outdoor grow... Try to have several locations and not plant all your plants in one spot. If your plants do get eaten, ripped off, or taken by cops it is nice to have plants in other locations to fall back on. These separate locations can be close (5-20 mins hike away) or distant (Completely different areas). Planting inside a dense field of brush is very stealthy.( -Medical Marijuana )

Back
Top Bottom