Is my nutrient choice hindering my yield.

MaxJester

Hello. I'm a hydro grower of about 2 years and am at the end of week 5 of flowering. At the end of vegging my last grow I switched from gen hyd nutes to adv nutes and finnished flowering. I liked the results but thought the flowers could have been bigger.....Now starting week six today I think the flowers could be bigger by this point. The point I'm getting at is advanced nutes call for the grow portion of the 3 part base to be used all through the flowering stage. A little searching of other grow charts usually have their grow portion dropping out at some point during the flowering stage. I'm thinking the plants are trying to grow and flower at the same time, possibly causing confusion. At the end of the last grow using advanced there was no yellowing of leaves at all.....is this correct? does anyone know??????? My temp is between 70 and 75 degrees....humidity is 35 to 40 percent.....3x3 flood table, 600watt hps with 36 plants.....white russian, pakistan valley, emerald jack. I flower for 8 weeks with an additional week of flush. My water is a constant 160ppm.....i run about 1300ppm all together with 3 part base....b52.....voodoo juice.....big bud......overdrive. thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom