Is there anyone else that does aeroponics?

Wrecked11

I was wondering if anyone else uses areoponics for growing. I'm a beginner and not much info on it I've had a couple of good grows but still run across problems just hoping to learn some more

I was wondering if anyone else uses areoponics for growing. I'm a beginner and not much info on it I've had a couple of good grows but still run across problems just hoping to learn some more

It's not all that popular. Some fogger / nutrient combinations can lead to clogging pretty easy, which could conceivably result in a dead plant. As could a power outage, I suppose, although it'd have to be of some substantial duration (still, a decent UPS would be cheap insurance, and I assume its battery wouldn't have to be of great capacity).

There have occasionally been journaled aeroponic grows here, though (fair warning: many of them ended up being abandoned due to problems). In addition to the aeroponic section of the forum that 013 mentioned, you can navigate to the Grow Journals section and use the forum's search function to do a search for "aeroponics." Remember to change "Everywhere" to "This forum" (section) via the little drop-down list, in order to only search through the grow journals.

Here's a grow journal to get you started:

Back
Top Bottom