Is this overkill?

Koenreich

I'm in the planning stages of setting up a small grow. I will be working with the 2x2.5 gorilla grow tent (might put it inside a cabinet for stealth purposes but I'm assuming that wont change my set up). I had planned on doing between 2-4 plants at a time in the tent. It's possible that I will eventually set up a veg tent but for now I'm going to be doing everything in one tent.

My question is this: will the 600 watt bundle from JD Lighting be too much for me?(link below) Because of the space of my potential grow I figured I would need to run this system at between 50%-75%.

JD Lightings Hydroponics - 600W Bundle Deal Phase 1

If you don't think this is overkill, what type of ventilation would you suggest? I keep my house between 65 and 80 degrees feirenheight year round.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks so much for your response. Do you sell a similar kit as the one I linked above but in 400 watt?

I know you're in the business of doing business and I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. On that note, I still need pretty much everything else as well. I'm going to need a filter for the smell and some fans to circulate the air. I'm pretty much open to hear what you offer (and if you dont offer everything i would need where i should look) that could be useful for my needs. All the help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom