Is this ready?

TomzzKONG

Sorry, I have no microscope to see what the Trichomes are like and really cant afford to go and get one.

Is there any other way to know if there done?

Also my leaves starting going yellow when I flushed, I flushed with straight water for 2 weeks.

Thank guys.

photo_1_107.JPG
photo_4_53.JPG
photo_3_74.JPG
photo_2_92.JPG

The leaves are supposed to turn fall colors when you flush.....what strain is is, how many weeks did u flower and what power light did you use......but it looks like u could maybe go a little longer judging by the pistol colors. Also depends on the high you want but maybe a more experienced grower can give u a better answer. But congrats on getting to we're u are ur gonna be pleased I promis just don't get ahead of yourself and smoke it while its still drying/curing as it will be a waste.

Thanks for your reply waknbak, this is cheese - i flowered 12/12 for 8 weeks including 2 weeks flush. I used a 600w light. Thank you again, im glad it finally here I cant wait to smoke it, and i will let it dry between 4-7 days and cure it. I wish i could share it with you lol

Lol me too I'm on the brick weed for the next few months lol, everything sounds good and really it's up to u at this poi t u have already flushed and the they look swollen so high or stoned its up to u my friend. Cheese strains have always been nice to me they make my veins get hot when I get a good bong rip lol

LOL i do love cheese, i prefer it over everything. If it was yours what would you do? Leave it how much longer? And I wish I had cut the bottom branches off as there is loads at the bottom but arnt as buddy as the top ones. And do you know anything about drying? I was gonna crop twice with the bottom but I only have my tent to dry in, do you know how to dry so the buds don't shrink? Thanks again mate

I would give it another week, and when I chop I hang the individual branches in a box with a string secured from one side to another, then after about two to three days I close the lid on the box not tight just folded over then they stay like this until the stems stiffen up not snap yet but just not as bendable as before, then I put them in jars just until the outside gets soft again then I lay them back in the box till the outside of the bud feels almost dry then back in the jar I do this until they don't get moist feeling after sitting in the jar for a day, usually takes a couple of weeks after the initial 2-3 day dry but it works for me, I'm sure there is a better way but this is how I have done it, I think about it like bringing the moisture from the inside out. And don't be to hard on yourself about popcorn buds they smoke good and are the ones I smoke while the eye candy turnes into nose candy (meaning the wonderful smell of the meds not the other nose candy).

Lool I got bored last night at around 1 and cut the whole lot down, only took 4 hours :| All hanging and drying, some i couldnt hang as there was no room left in the tent, left some in tubs with the lid slightly on, I am just shocked on how much there is. Atleast 15oz once dryed. Thanks for your replys mate.

15 zips is a awesome haul!!! Congrats brother I can't wait to harvest I am hoping for 8 but will settle for less lol I got a grow journal going on if u get bored feel free to check it out its a two phenotype nirvana blue mystic fems 10 days into flower! Peace brother and enjoy your harvest

Back
Top Bottom