Joint problem

stoned_seabass

ok...so let me inform you all, i completely blow at rolling....i used to be able to make a joint good enough where it was smokeable...now i cant even get hits off it...what am i doing wrong here? i would just use some school paper and that worked fine..im using the same amount of paper, but i cant figure this out and its frustrating...

stoned_seabass said:
ok...so let me inform you all, i completely blow at rolling....i used to be able to make a joint good enough where it was smokeable...now i cant even get hits off it...what am i doing wrong here? i would just use some school paper and that worked fine..im using the same amount of paper, but i cant figure this out and its frustrating...
First use rolling papers
and second google "How to roll a joint"
im sure some tutorials with pics will show up

i do have rolling papers...i tried it...i failed miserably. so i guess im just gonna stick to school shit till i get the hang of it or should i just go ahead and go through all my rolling paper and try to get it down?

Just get a rolling machine. I don't care how much you guys complain about these things but the truth is. It rolls and you smoke and you get high. That's all that matters.

Bongs are better....

mmm i went to the headshop and they dont have rollers...but they have those things in tobacco stores? im scared to go in the tobacco store (dont laugh) cause its full of old men like in their 70's and i live in a hick town and they scare me

could always use the pen technique, wrap your paper around a bic pen or w/e round object. Lick it. push the paper till just a small amount remain on the pen. fill up the paper. Twist, and smoke.

that sounds like a very productive technique for me to try...i will test it tonight and let you know how it goes

i just tried rolling it with my papers and it worked wonderfully....wow i think this joint might be the best ive rolled...im so proud of myself! thank you! :biggrin:

mm wow it worked. i made two, the second kinda started falling apart, but the first one worked like a wonder. i was so stoned my mom came in to talk to me bout my phone bill and i just started to laugh and laugh. im so sure i wasn obvious :smokin: then i passed out for like 7 hours. but how do you keep it from falling apart in the future?

:icon_roll "sigh" i know, 18 and still with the parental units

Dude, check out SmokeyMacPot's Rolling Guide. I promise that his dollar bill method DOES work and it only takes one or two rolls to get the hang of it.

while i was smoking it started to fall apart, like at the tip...it kina opened up and shit, i think i tore it. anyway how do you keep it from tearing?

I have a joint problem too, i don't have any :laughtwo:

Any way, i can roll a nice fatty, however i really enjoy a machine rolled joint over a hand job any day. get a rolling machine, they work nice and you can get some big fattys out of a machine!!

Then pass it this way

"I'd rather have a hand job and a machine rolled joint."

I totally agree with that!!!

I spend alot of time in Jamaica and can roll a spliff with the best of them, of course when on the island you have an unlimited supply and the big bamboo.

The machine i use can roll up a orange zig zag fatter than a cig and they burn so nice and even i just prefer them to any thing else. but if i had an unlimited supply here on the main land, my house would be blazing spliffs all day!!!

Of course it is always fun to do pinch hits right under other peoples noses in public without them knowing. i love the way they look around like a barney fife.

:icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom