Jus bought 3x 105w Full Spectrum bulbs, if only i could hang em lol

DroJo

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10')
Now I could jus suspend them but I kno w/cfls you want to consserve what lumens u have... here is my issue tho, how do ya hang 3 105watters in say a 3x2 veggin space..:hmmmm::scratchinghead:

I've been brainstormin reflector ideas but none have had promise... I googled/binged:)nomo:) and ultimately most concrete thing I saw was the hoods horticulture sites sell for cfls, do u think these hoods will ultimately be what I purchase, or do I have another cost effective option.. its jus that normal diy reflectors and hanging themes don't apply to light bulbs larger than ur forarm or calf lol....

Whatcha think?:geek:

Oh and if u kno a cheap site for the hoods PM me por favor :ganjamon:

:thanks:

bippity :bump:

so i went to hd today, and i saw the reflectors they have, which would be fine, except id only be able to fit two of them in my grow room.. blah

:popcorn::peace:

bippity :bump:

so i went to home depot and bought their biggest clamps, but half the bulbs were still hanging out of the reflector lol...

so i figured if i unscrew the reflector part, and keep the clamp and socket i should be alright. I went to the store and bought 2 aluminum baking pans to use as reflectors, only when i got home, the reflector part of the light clamp wouldnt unscrew:hmmmm:.. i returned it to homedepot a couple of hourse ago, but now my arse is back at square 1.

so i think im jus gonna shell out the $60 and buy some horizontal cfl reflectors online:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom