Just a couple of new pics of my Critical + 2.0 grown outdoor in Spain and a couple of my outdoor plants OG Kush, Mango Haze & Chronic

mrgreenfingers

20180921_204056.jpg
20180921_204433.jpg
20180921_204417.jpg
20180921_204358.jpg
20180921_204319.jpg
20180921_204236.jpg
20180921_204114.jpg
20180921_204059.jpg
20180921_204056.jpg
20180921_204040.jpg
20180921_204029.jpg

Nice! How has the weather in Spain been this year?

Are you referring to the Mr. Nice strain? If so, I happen to have that in my "catalog" (only one or two seeds :( ). Would you mind doing a little report on the strain? Fragrance / taste / effect type & duration, sure - but also tell us a little bit about the "grow" part, such as your light schedule & what your plants' flowering times ended up being, size, any things to watch out for (such as "it likes a lot of nitrogen," "just a little too much nitrogen caused big problems," or whatever applies), what it smelled like - and how strong that odor was - during the grow, et cetera?

I'd appreciate it. I'm sure others would, too. Seems like it ought to be a pretty decent strain.

Mango haze by mr nice seeds I grow mango haze every year outside in spain I never liked hazes because they keep me awake but my best freind gave me a couple of diffrent strains by mr nice he gave me a piece of mango haze that he had done a report on for mr nice and wow it was the best smoke I have ever smoked it just nocks you out every pull on your joint gets you higher I have been growing for 25years and I have never smoked anything so strong I have tripped out on this strain lovely plant . I started this grow last febuary in rockwall cubes under a small light I kept them in untill aprill by this time they were put in to 150 litre pots they were about a meter high by this time growing lovely and green. put out door in the spanish sun fed them water on a monday canna veg and root juice every wed and water friday they boomed outside for the first couple of months and then it got to hot for them 46d all my new suger leaves started to turn yellow I was struggling with them a bit by june they had grown to a hight of 10ft and about 6 foot around base of plant I started to top them before they went in to flowering . The one I have cut down started to flower earlier than the other 4 it started to show it sex in the middle of july so started giving canna flores cannabiogen cbg floracion and ressin plus cana pk for the first two weaks the buds were starting to grow nice loades of crystals loades of bud sights and it was starting to get the lovely mango smell but the caterpillars love it to the little twats were eating my plant away I spend 1 hour a day checking for them geting 20 to 30 every day of them but I kept on top of them after 3 weaks started to give them big bud and canna exelerater then they started to put the weight on they were looking nice buds I was happy again I had more problems with wind but took it down 3 days ago and the buds are not hard but nice and frosty and the smell is of ripe mango and a slight smell of mint this plant is the smallest one of the my girls but still hopeing to get over 1kg of hershe was flowering for just under 11 weaks but the other ones hsve got 1 to 2 weaks left but they are loojing a lot bigger and buds are much harde cant speak highly enough of shaba at mr nice seeds they are one of the best beens out their easy my brother smokes blunts 1g joints he says he cant move his feet and he feels like his head is going to full of his shoulders lol love it mango all the way

Attachments

• 20180925_073249.jpg
    20180925_073249.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 35
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom