Just another stoner girl...

CryingCarrot

Hello, just stumbled upon this site while trying to fall asleep. Just thought i'd say hello and tell a little about myself. My name is katie, and i'm 21 years old. I live in riverside, ca and it blows...but that's why there's pot. I work at a day center for developmentally disabled and mentally retarded adults. I love everything about my job even though it seems a bit intense for a stoner. I am what i like to refer to as a "functional stoner". I'm going to school, hoping to get my teaching credential so that i can teach special education. I'll never make money but at least i will be doing something i love.

The reason i started smoking pot is because i wanted to know what it was like. The reason i have continued to smoke pot regularly is because it has never affected my life in a negative way...not once. All it has brought me is happiness and harmony. It helps me sleep, it takes away my horrible sinus head-aches, and it's just plain fun. So i figure as long as it's not preventing me from making progress in my life and in my goals, then i should keep packing the bong.

So anyway, i don't want to drag on. Like i said, i'm just another stoner girl...but i happen to think i'm a pretty cool, cute, and funny one. Keep smoking!
~*Katie*~ :Rasta:

Helllllllloooooooo :goof:

Riverside, eh? I was born in Rialto. Welcome to the boards.

Back
Top Bottom