Just gave it a try...

old_smokey9483

I was just goofin around and decided to put a lot of fresh stems in a tea packet. I boiled water and poured the hot water, milk, melted butter, and the stems. I let it sit for about 15 minutes and drank it, I couldn't believe it but I felt a buzz. Anything I can do to improve this?

Well in the book i got(the indoor bible by jorge cervantes) He says that you cant get anything from that at all.Just like say'n that if you hang a whole plant up side down to dry the resin drains.I just think your minds play'n tricks on ya,but who knows maybe he dont know what he is talking about.

Carp948 said:
Sounds like leeching but I don't think you can leech with water has to be like alcohol. Vodka or some clear alcohol.
He used butter. Butter = FAT. FAT = THC soulouble.

Well right now I melted 1/4 stick of butter and am soaking probably 3 grams of stems in there... what do I do from here? Can I keep it in the fridge for later use? I was thinking of putting it on toast...

how much bud would you use if you mixed it with half a stick of butter?

With stems I would use a a much higher ratio that 64 to 3 (butter to stems). I would use not use below at 2 to 1 ratio and maybe as high as 1 to 5. so for a 1/4 lb of butter no less than 2oz of grated stems, which I know is alot but you would have much better results and you will need less butter to acheve the same resluts.

Now I've never made stem tea, so all of this is from what I have read about cooking with weed.

Peace,
Jack

should i melt the butter completley and use it right away?

Back
Top Bottom