Just got home ...

blahman8000

I'm wayyy high right now so please excuse me if I explain the story weird.

What a night it has been. So, I have about an ounce of weed right now, and I want to be able to share it with my friends and all that, so I was talking to Dave in IM. I was pretty burnt out already. Dave was like "Let's hang out" so we did. For the record, this was very spontaneous at 1:30 AM. We decided to meet up at Dunkin Donuts and we did. We were both really high as it is. We were on a normally busy street that was completely empty and we were walking down the middle of it. It was incredible. Then we went to 7-11 and bought some food because I was munchying out like a mofo. Then we walked so much but it seemed so fast, and we arrived near my old middle school. I proposed to smoke there and he agreed. It was really amazing, smoking a bowl and being at my old school, memories coming back from that schoolyard. Very nice. We smoked two bowls and we were very fucked up at this point. We walked around for a while again and it was crazy. The stars were all over the place on the sky and I was tripping out. A huge garbage truck came by and we were freaking out and it was the most fucked up experience. I thought I was being run over and I didn't feel a thing and went to heaven or something. IT was like I blacked out. Then I came back to reality. The whole time I was high .Fnially departed and I walked down a quiet, normally busy street alone. It was spooky because everyone has all their halloween decorations up at their houses and everything. I thought I was in a horror movie. I finally made it home and I warmed up and now Im' sitting here, relaxed ... Have a couple of hours before I have to head to school so I won't have any sleep and will probably be so tired. Well, that concludes this story. Had such a great time.

Sorry I made some grammar mistakes, my hands are bit shakey because it was cold out.

Back
Top Bottom