Just Got My Buddha

Acn627

So waited acouple days got one. Yes the Buddha it came its a black one no extra charge on that site got my ounce of free herb lol. I also recieved a 3 chamber grinder which was nice. The Buddha hits pretty good had to fidget with the controls for awhile 3 seems like power hits with out burning it i got blowed last night i smoked 4 bowls to myself and just couldnt think straight. But im about to go try to hook it up to my bong so ill update on that soon later.:bongrip::roorrip::bong::bigtoke:

Yeah hooked up my bong to it nice hits two bowls had myself and 4 others blitzed silly for about 3 hours. . . If anyone wants to buy this vape do ! Its the best in the price range it hits awesome and you get double the amount of hits youd normally gets if you were lighting it, and the hits are really thick. Plus you can hook it up to a bong for christ sake.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago from a local shop. No extras for $150.
How do you hook it up to your Bong? Siuff the hose from the Buddha into the Bong 's bowl stem?
Eric

Glad to hear you're liking your Buddha. Got mine a couple of weeks ago at a local shop. 4150 with none of the extras you got. Did you use the hose that came with it for hookup to your Bong? Does it draw better? I will give it a try.
Eric :roorrip:

I just have a arcrylic peice but it hits nice the hose actually fits over the downstem completly airtight lol but yes turn the temp slightly higher (where do you set yours?) because you will be hitting it harder and it'll cool down faster but make sure to put ice in the bong for sure. Your hits are just alot thicker you cant taste the weed as good but you get blown.:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom